zondag 4 september 2011

Week 35 2011

This week brings me total rest and i will enjoy this period. At the begin of the week, to be precisely on monday, my legs felt awful and i've got lot's of myalgia. On tuesday the problems were already gone.

I promised myself an tattoo before the vacation when i would accomplish the Long Distance. And so went on monday to the tattoo shop to get an tribal.  The search for the right one took me more than 7 years. And finally i found to the one i've got now.
It will be my first one and not the last one.

When i'm having a rest like the one i've now this week, it looks a little bit strange. What am i going to do with all that time. Fortunately for the dogs it ends in long walks. This week i'v been walking for more then 90 minutes number of times. The dogs did't seem to mind at all.

When the training is less, there's time for social events. And specially with the one that has to accept the hobby of her husband. For saterday we planned things that we normaly don't do together. Saterday evening was the peak of the social events. The two of us went to the Haven festival. Every year in the evening there's a classical concert. Last year i've heard that concert was very beautiful. I was a little nervous because my wife doesn't really like classical music. But she enjoyed herself very much and was even enthusiastic. After the concert we went for a couple of drinks on the terrace of Grandcafe Haven. It was very nice to do because it was an long time ago.


Geen opmerkingen: