zondag 28 augustus 2011

Week 33 2011

This will be the last week of intense training an only 12 days to go until the start of triathlon. Strange idea that after this week it's only gonnna be a little support training to keep my condition. This time it will be my second performance on the Long Distance. At the beginning of this week i still wasn't sure if i had the right shape.

Gladly i got on monday the confirmation that the shape is good enough for the triathlon. I did a round of the race track and did this in a time that give my confidence for my performance. Just in time because over 12 days is the Long Distance.

On tuesday i did an last training link of 2 hours and in the eevning an swim training. I swam over 3.499 yards during the training. After the training i talked to some triathletes that also had returnd for there holidays. The sublect of the conversation was of course the state of there shape after the holidays. I got home late and i  went late to bed.

On wednesday i only went to the swim training. I was late back from work but still on time for the training.

Thursday was again time for an training link and this time i did one for 90 minutes.

On friday i was home late because of my work. I'm guiding an colleague and we were working on something together and we wanted to finish the job. So i had an extra rest day this week.

On saterday i did the last long endurance cycetraining. In time i had to do 240 minutes of training. It went quit well and that gave my extra confirmation. Later on the day there was also the swim training and again i swam for more then 3.600 yards.

The last endurance run was planned on sunday. I ran 15.534 miles in a time of 115 minutes and that also gave me an good feeling. Without any problem of the running the sunday finished.

This week gave my al the confirmation i needed to be sure that i can do the Long Distance. Finally i know that i'm ready. Next week i can relax and dosome little training.

Program
Cycle
first training
2 hours race pace

second training
2 hours training link

third training
90' training link

fourth training
240' endurance training

Run
115' endurance training

Geen opmerkingen: