maandag 8 augustus 2011

Week 29 2011

It's the first week of my holiday. I'm in the south east of France and i will have to train the next three weeks in others temperature then i'm used to. But i finally can clim the mountains with my race bike. This is good for the power in my legs and will help me during the bike part of the Long Distance.

When you're used to flat landscape, cycling in the mountains feels so different. The first serious bycle training was planned for 4 hours but i could not end it. I was totally exhausted after 3 1/2 hour. On the first trip already an flat bycle tyre. It's not a good start and hopefully it stays with only this one. The second bycle training went a lot better and i could bring to an end. The third training gave me the feeling that i acclimatized to the climming a mountain. While training i also tryed hard to have an eye for the environment. The small roads, the nice and beautiful villages and the view. The top for this week lies on 643 meters and is named the Col de Saint Arnoux.

The weatherconditions this week are good, only the wind is very strong. On certain parts of the bycle track, i hardly can stay on the bike. On tuesday it is raining so hard that i decide to stay indoors. In the newspapers the weatherforecast speaks off snow and hailstone in the Alps.

I did this week twice a running training. The went well and that made me happy. Unfortunately i did not find this week any time for swimming.

Training
Bycle training
first training
120' on dt2/3

second training
210' on dt2/3

third training
240' on dt2/3

Fourth training
120' training link, 90' bycle and 30' endurance run.

running training
first training
90' endurance run

second training
90' endurance run


Swimtraining
None


Geen opmerkingen: