maandag 22 augustus 2011

Week 32 2011

This week my holiday ended and i had to work again. The first day at work is always tough and i've got trouble starting up. When you begin early, you can go home early. That's nice because it gives me time for training.

On monday i did an running training, endurance run for 90 minuts. I took the dogs with my and they were very happy. It's no problem for them to run over 90 minuts. U
nfortunately it started to rain while i was running. Personal i don't mind but my dogs become soaking wet.

Thuesday wasn't much better because during my bycle training, i drove two times right into an heavy rain. Again i don't mind getting
soaking wet but the change on an flat tyre is enormous. To be honest that's my big fear. The training went well and gave my an good feeling about my performance on the bike. In the evening i went for the swimtraining to swimmingpool. Also an nice training with long parts swimming. In one hour i almost made 3.281 yards.
Wednesday was my first performance as a swimtrainer. I had made a scheme and after the training i got some compliments for the triathletes.

Thursday was just the rest of the days so far, rain rain and nothing else. I did an training link and during the bycle part i got soaking wet. Not only soaking wet but also stone cold. When i was running it wasn't much better but i got warm.

On Friday i had to get on the road for my work. Working in Amsterdam means taking the bike and go to the client. It didn't rain so i arrived with dry clothing. When i got back at the office i started straight with the things i took with me during the visite. I even went later home than i'm used to which means it was interesting enough job to fulfil.

Although the planning was to take a swim in the Gooimeer, i didn't do it. Because of the fact that we had been eating late, i didn't had any sens left to go for that swim.

This week is wet, some times soaking wet. I'planned for Saterday the long endurance cycletraining. Because of the weateherconditions i already toke precautions before leaving home. But gladly i didn't need them, it kept dry all the time. Cycling for over 5 hours without a drop of rain, somebody up in the sky must have had good reasons. I thank Him for the fact it stayed dry. Although conditional it wasn't a problem, physically it didn't feel good. Why ? I don't have an explanation for that. Next weekend i will train for another 5 hours and hopefully it will feel better.

On sunday i planned a rest day and that was good. My body had enough training for this week. We went to an reunion of the puppy's from Dolly (an Golden Retriever and the mother of our dog).


Training
Bycle
first training
90' endurance ride

second training
90' endurance ride

third training
training link, 60' bycle and 60' running

fourth training
300' endurance ride
Running
first training
90' endurance run on dt 2

Swimming
first training
warming 656 yards
4 x 219 yards front crawl, r=20"
8 x 110 yards, r=20"
16 x 55 yards,r =10"
28 x 27 yards, r=5"
total 4047 yards

second training
warming 437
547 arms front crawl
5 x 109 yards front crawl, r=20"
2 x 273 yards (ones front crawl and ones only arms)
10 x 55 yards (variable front crawl and arms) r=20"
219 yards breaststroke
328 yards arms front crawl
total 3.172 yards

third training
warming 601 yards
656 yards front crawl
437 yards arms
6 x 55 yards high speed, front crawl, r=20"
4 x 55 yards high speed, r=20"
2 x 55 yards legs, r=20"
6 x 27 yards high speed, r=20"
4 x 27 yards arms, r=20"
2 x 27 yards legs, r=20"
cooling 164 yards
total 3.092 yards








Geen opmerkingen: