woensdag 9 november 2011

Week 44 2011

An new week and finally started with the new season. I'm still working on my trainingsschedule but it's getting some where. Untill the end of december 2011 is already full planned with training.

I started on monday with an intervaltraining. Ten times on dt4 for a minute. I can tell you, that real heavy to start with. When you're ready it always gives an good feeling.

On tuesday i went to Business University Nijenrode for an seminar. When i came back in the afternoon was completely tired and i didn't have the right motivation for the swim training. Still i went and did my thing.

On saterday we did an  kilometertest. I needed 16 minutes en 30 seconds for this kilometer. I wasn't totally satisfied with my time, but it is just the beginning of the new season. 

Training schedule week 44
Bike
90' endurance ride
Run
1e training
10' inlopen,
10 x 60" op dt3, r= 60" op dt0,
10' uitlopen


2e training
75' endurance run op dt2


3e training
60' endurance run

Swim
1e training
800 meter inzwemmen
2 x (6x25 m. BC) start when last swimmer arives
100 meter tumpac legs
3 x 100 m wisselslag, r=20"
100 meter rug
3 x 200 meter BC, SS and BC, r=1'
total 2.300 meter

Geen opmerkingen: